Effective Date: 01/06/2021
Lovely Brielle, LLC
SECTION 1 - YOUR RIGHTS
When using our website and submitting personal information to us, you may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws. Depending on the legal basis for processing your PD, you may have some or all of the following rights:
THE RIGHT TO BE INFORMED
You have the right to be informed about the personal information we collect from you, and how we process it.
THE RIGHT OF ACCESS
You have the right to get confirmation that your personal information is being processed and have the ability to access your personal data. You can access your personal data by contacting us using the contact information provided above.
THE RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION
You have the right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can request your personal data rectification by contacting us using the contact information provided above.
THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
You have the right to request the removal or deletion of your personal information if there is no compelling reason for us to continue processing it. You can request your personal data removal by contacting us using the contact information provided above.
THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING
You have the right to ‘block’ or restrict the processing of your personal information. When your personal information is restricted, we are permitted to store your data, but not to process it further.
THE RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
You have the right to request and get your personal information that you provided to us and use it for your own purposes. We will provide your personal information to you within 30 days of your request. To request your personal information, please contact us using the contact information provided above.
THE RIGHT TO OBJECT
You have the right to object to us processing your personal data for the following reasons:
- Processing was based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling)
- Direct marketing (including profiling)
- Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling
AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISION-MAKING AND PROFILING
You will have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
FILING A COMPLIANT WITH AUTHORITIES
You have the right to file a complaint with supervisory authorities if your information has not been processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. If the supervisory authorities fail to address your complaint properly, you may have the right to a judicial remedy.
For details about your rights under the law, visit the Guide to the General Data Protection Regulation
SECTION 2 - INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our legal basis for collecting and processing your personal information is based on consent.
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
You can visit our websites without giving any personal information. Every time you access our website, usage data is transmitted through your Internet browser and stored in log data (server log files). These stored data include, for example, the name of the page accessed, the date and time of the retrieval, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider. These data are used solely to ensure trouble-free operation of our website and to improve our offer. An assignment of this data to a specific person is not possible.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING USING THE CONTACT FORM
When using the contact form, we collect your personal data (name, e-mail address, message text) only in the scope provided by you. The data processing serves the purpose of establishing contact. By submitting your message, you consent to the processing of the transmitted data. Processing is based on Art. 6 (1) of the GDPR with your consent.
You may revoke your consent at any time by notifying us without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent to revocation. We only use your e-mail address to process your request. Your data will then be deleted unless you have consented to the further processing and use.
COLLECTION, PROCESSING, AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA FOR ORDERS
When ordering, we collect and use your personal data only to the extent necessary to fulfill and process your order and to process your requests. The provision of the data is required for the conclusion of the contract. Non-provisioning means that no contract can be concluded. Processing is based on Art. 6 (1) of the GDPR and is required to fulfill a contract with you. We do not transfer your data to third parties without your express consent. Excluded from this are only our service partners, which we need to process the contractual relationship or service providers, e.g. payment service providers, order processing service providers, web hosting providers, IT service providers. In all cases, we strictly adhere to the legal requirements. The amount of data transmission is limited to a minimum.
USING THE E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SENDING NEWSLETTERS
Regardless of the contract, we use your e-mail address solely for our own advertising purposes to send you newsletters, if you have expressly consented to this. Processing is based on Art. 6 (1) of the GDPR with your consent. You may revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent until your revocation. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using the corresponding link in the newsletter or by notifying us. Your e-mail address will then be removed from the mailing list.
Your data will be passed on to a service provider for e-mail marketing as part of order processing. A transfer to other third parties does not take place.
USE OF PAYPAL
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 3 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at info@Lovelybrielle.com
SECTION 4 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 5 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 6 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 7 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 8 – COOKIES
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies collect information about the use of the website, such as pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
These cookies enable the website to remember a user’s choices – such as their language, user name, and other personal choices – while using the website. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make a blog post, listen to audio, or watch videos on the website.
These cookies can be used to improve a website’s performance and provide special features and content. They can be placed by third parties who provide services to us or by our company.
ADVERTISING OR TARGETING COOKIES
These cookies are usually placed and used by advertising companies to develop a profile of your browsing interests and serve advertisements on other websites that are related to your interests. You will see less advertising if you disable these cookies.
These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long term.
These cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a site (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
- Identifying the areas of our website that you have visited
- Personalizing content that you see on our website
- Our website analytics
- Remarketing our products or services to you
- Remembering your preferences, settings, and login details
- Allowing you to post comments
- Allowing you to share content with social networks
We may also use a technology called web beacons to collect general information about your use of our website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information we collect by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people who open our emails. Web beacons also help us to understand the behavior of our customers, members, and visitors.
Read more about cookies and how to remove them from your browser.
THE LIST OF COOKIES WE USE
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 9 - TRACKING TOOLS
USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- b) On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full.
- c) You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using this browser plugin: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- d) To prevent Google Analytics tracking across devices, you can set an opt-out cookie. Opt-out cookies prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. You have to opt-out on all systems and devices used to make it work. If you click here, the opt-out cookie will be set: Disable Google Analytics.
USE OF GOOGLE ADWORDS
- a) Our website might use Google Adwords, an online advertising program from Google, in which we use so-called conversion tracking provided by a tracking pixel. When you click on an ad served by Google, a conversion tracking cookie will be placed on your computer or device. The information collected through the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking.
- b) This conversion tracking cookie loses its validity after 30 days, contains no personal data and is therefore not used for personal identification. However, the collected data can be linked to your account if you’re signed in to your Google Account. These data are then treated as personal information.
- c) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. In addition, you can disable interest-based ads on Google and interest-based Google ads on the web (within the Google Display Network) in your browser by visiting http://www.google.com/settings/adsand activating the “Off” button.
- d) For more information about your preferences and privacy on Google, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/and
USE OF REMARKETING OR "LIKE AUDIENCES" FEATURE OF GOOGLE
CONSENT TO THE CONVERSION MEASUREMENT WITH THE TRACKING PIXELS OF FACEBOOK AND GOOGLE
- a) With your consent, which you have given “I agree with the use of the tracking pixels”, we set in our website the “visitor action pixel” of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”) and the Adwords Tracking Pixel from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
- b) To track the behavior of users after they have been redirected to the provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook or Google ad. This method is used to evaluate the effectiveness of the advertisements for statistical and market research purposes and may help to optimize future advertising efforts.
- c) The data collected are anonymous to us, so do not give us any conclusions about the identity of the users. However, the data are stored and processed by Facebook, so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and Facebook can use the data for its own advertising purposes, according to the Facebook data usage directive (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). You can enable Facebook and its affiliates to display ads on and off Facebook. It may also be stored for these purposes, a cookie on your computer or device. The data collected through Google when you’re signed in to your Google Account and the information we receive from partners about you can be linked to your account.
- d) A consent for the use of the tracking pixel may only be declared by users who are older than 13 years old. If you are younger, you need to ask your guardians for permission.
- e) Please on this link and adjust your settings if you wish to revoke your consent: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen
USE OF SOCIAL PLUGINS
For more information on privacy when using Sumo, please visit the following link: http://www.appsumo.com/privacy/.
- b) Our website also uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) of the social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+.
These services are provided by the companies Facebook Inc., Twitter Inc., Pinterest Inc., Instagram LLC. and Google Inc. (“Provider”).
Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). An overview of Facebook’s plugins and their looks can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/products/social-plugins
Instagram is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”). An overview of the Instagram buttons and their appearance can be found here: http://blog.instagram.com/post/36222022872/introducing-instagram-badges
Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Twitter”). An overview of the Twitter plugins and their appearance can be found here: https://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons
Pinterest is operated by Pinterest Inc., 808 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Pinterest”). An overview of the Pinterest plugins and their appearance can be found here: https://developers.pinterest.com/docs/getting-started/introduction/
Google+ (for example, the “+1” button) is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). An overview of the Google Plugins and their appearance can be found here: https://developers.google.com/+/plugins
If you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google. The content of the plugin is transmitted by the respective provider directly to your browser and integrated into the page.
By integrating the apps, the providers receive the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a profile or are currently not logged in. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a server of the respective provider in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to one of the services, the providers can directly allocate the visit to our website to your profile on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Google. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “Like” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a server of the provider and stored there. The information can also be published on the social network or your account and displayed there to your contacts.
Google+ Privacy Notice: https://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/policies/privacy/
If you do not want Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Google to directly assign the data collected via our website to your profile in the relevant service, you must log out of the corresponding service before visiting our website.
You can completely prevent the plugins from being loaded even with add-ons for your browser. With the script blocker “NoScript” (http://noscript.net/).
SECTION 10 - DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA FOR ORDER PROCESSING
- a) The personal data collected by us will be passed on as part of the contract, as far as necessary. We pass on your data as part of the processing of payments to the commissioned credit institution as well as your address to the company commissioned with the delivery.
SECTION 11 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 12 - DATA RETENTION
After completion of the contract, the data are initially stored for the duration of the warranty period, then taking into account statutory, especially tax and commercial retention periods and then deleted after the deadline, unless you have consented to the further processing and use.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com